Contra Costa Regional Medical Center hopes you are satisfied with the services you receive.
We ask that you:
- Observe our visiting hours.
24/7 Visiting Hours
Family, friends and other loved ones are welcome at your bedside 24 hours a day, seven day a week. We do ask that visitors respect our designated quite time, from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am, to ensure a restful healing environment for our patients. Minors must be accompanied at all times by an adult. Please check in at the nursing station of the unit you’re visiting and let the staff know who you would like to see.
For safety and privacy, visitors in the recovery room following surgery are limited. A family member may call the recovery room nurse for updates.
- Be considerate of other patients, staff, and visitors.
- Assume responsibility for well being if any medical care is refused.
- Provide an accurate and complete description of the past medical history, illnesses, medications, hospitalizations, and present condition.
- Make an effort to understand personal health care needs.
- Report changes to personal condition.
- Communicate medical choices to the staff.
- Cooperate with physicians and others caring for you.
- Work with your doctor or nurse to:
- Develop a pain management program which includes discussing pain relief options and any concerns regarding the medication
- Ask for pain relief when the pain first begins
- and inform staff if the pain medication is not adequate
- Inform staff of your expectations regarding your hospital environment
- Not engage in any illegal activities.