A3 is Contra Costa County's innovative approach to provide timely and appropriate mental and behavioral health crisis services to anyone, anywhere, at anytime in the county.
Get free emergency support
A3 Miles Hall Crisis Call Center: 833-443-2672
If you or someone you know is experiencing a behavioral health crisis, call our A3 Miles Hall Crisis Call Center.
The Call Center currently operates Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For support outside these hours:
- In an emergency, call 911
- Contra Costa Crisis Center
- Call 211 or 988
- Text 'HOPE' to 20121
- Under 18, call Seneca Mobile Response Team at 877-441-1089
- Status Update
- Fact Sheet
- A3 Neighborhood Listening Session
- We're Hiring
- Recruitment Flyer
- Mental Health Community Support Worker Flyer
- Press Release: Congressman Mark DeSaulnier secures nearly $3 million for Contra Costa behavioral health services
- WATCH: A3 - Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Community Crisis Response Virtual Event ↗
- Press Release: Contra Costa County Unveils New Initiative for Serving People Experiencing Mental Health Crises